- What are the building hours?
- Where is the security desk in my building?
- How do I apply for parking?
- How do I get rid of old computers and furniture?
- How do I arrange for after-hours access for contractors working in my suite?
- Do we need a Work Authorization to have one or two office chairs delivered?
- We're having lunch catered. Do we need a Work Authorization for the caterers?
- What companies can we buy our non-standard lights from?
- What do I do if I've lost my access card?
- How do I sign up for the Bentall Centre Ride-Share program?
Access to the property is 6:00am to 6:00pm, after these hours a security access card is required to enter the complex. Retail store hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday and closed Saturdays, Sundays and Statutory Holidays.
The central security desk servicing Bentall One through Four is located in the lobby of Bentall Four (1055 Dunsmuir Street). Security can be reached via telephone numbers at:
Security Emergency: 604-661-5068
Security Non-emergency: 778-328-5990
For detailed information on parking rates, please contact the West Park at 604-449-595, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 604-669-7296.
Please note computers and furniture cannot be placed in dumpsters. There are several ways to get rid of old computers:
- Computers and electronics recycling is available through Bentall Centre. Simply drop off your old computers, cell phones or photocopiers in the cage area located in tower I loading area. Access card requires. Large electronics please contact us thourgh www.bentallcenter.com for tenant requests.
- If you're unable to re-sell or give away your old furniture, contact a removal company like 1-800-GOT-JUNK.
You need to complete a work authorization form and depending upon the work to be done, you may need to book a freight elevator. Attach the form to a work order through Angus Anywhere at www.bentallcentre.com. forms can be downloaded from this website.
No, however please ensure your delivery crew uses the freight elevator and please try to avoid deliveries between 11:30 am and 1:30 pm. The retail mall is very crowded during this period, making deliveries awkward and potentially dangerous.
No, you would only require a work authorization should you wish to host an event after-hours. The work authorization grants caterers access to your suite after-hours.
Litemor (Doug Booth: 604-945-7131), Brite Lite (Michelle Tachereau: 604-525-5549) and Wesco Distribution (George Dodic: 604-299-5566).
Report it to Security immediately; they will cancel the card ensuring it cannot be used by anyone who finds it. Then have your Office Administrator make arrangements to have a replacement card issued to you (please note there will be a fee for replacement cards).